- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, finance or accounting or related discipline is required.
- Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of equipment, would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Good time management with an ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits package
- Career growth